Go down
View user profile

Re: Highmauve: The Quad

on Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:17 pm
"Alone's jus' fine." Agnes hums as she looks sideways at the girl. God, she's blushin' so red, Agnes thinks with a little smile. Dang cute. Her feet hit the grass near silently as they make their way to the dorms Agnes had exited earlier to meet Winter. Her family's gone by now, she knows that much. Tobi'll keep them safe, they'll meet up later when Agnes helps he parents home. She just hopes Joy is doing all right.

At her next question though, she just shrugs. "I flirt. Y'all seemed int'a it. And as f'how Tobi knew?" she supposes her brother must have talked to Winter at some point. He has a habit of warning girls she's interested in. She's never minded. It just tends to weed out the one's not that interested. "He been livin' with me for a long time. I ain't e'er been shy 'bout it." There's a beat then as they walk along the path to the dorm. Agnes can see it up ahead; not much longer and they'd be at the front door.

"Never really had that sort a 'serious talk' wit' him bout it. Jus' caught me makin' out with a girl on the couch on e'ening, went back to his room and put headphones in as he worked on a paper." She looks up towards the setting sky and smiles. "He's always been chill, but I like t'figure he kinda knew."
View user profile

on Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:30 pm
Winter looked straight ahead as they neared her destination. She listened as Agnes spoke. She was kinda jealous. Tobi was open and didn't know that Agnes liked girls and that Winter liked girls too. He seemed all for it, even go as far as warning her about Agnes. Her own family... she was sure that they wouldn't be as chill as him. Even Noelle was accepting of her sexuality. She sighed.

"My parents don't know... I don't think I can tell them. They're God-fearing people you know? They think that it's a sin..." She opened the door to the dorms and led Agnes up the steps to her floor. "Not many people know I feel this way... Noelle only found out by accident the other week. And besides her, you and Tobi... there's only one other girl who knows I'm bi..."

Winter made it to her room and unlocked the door, opening it so that Agnes could step in first before she shut the door behind both of them. Winter looked at the door as it shut for a moment. She was alone... in her room... with a cute girl who she had a crush on! Oh God... what should she do?! She turned around and looked at Agnes. "So uh... this is all still so new to me." She said as she turned on her light... and then a lamp. And then another lamp to help fight the darkness that was coming through the window.
View user profile

on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:10 am
Agnes listens to the smaller girl as she follows her up the steps to the dorm. She doesn’t know quite what to say to that fear. She supposes she’s been blessed, what with her brother and her parents not giving half a shit about the people she likes. It’s only when she brings them home that they subject them to any kind of scrutiny, and that has to do more with who they are as a person than what they look like. She catches the girl in her gaze. It’s serious this time.

“Y’all do what y’feel is right, but it’s who y’are, y’know? Y’ain’t obligated t’tell no one.” She nods.

Winter opens the door then to her room. Agnes slides in and Winter closes it behind them. Forward, Agnes thinks with a smirk. She turns, looks at the flustered girl as she turns on lamp after lamp. God, she was nervous, and hell if that ain’t cute.

“We do whate’er you comfortable with, darlin.” Agnes nearly purrs the word. “I a’int doin nothin’ you don’ wanna do." She slides into the girls space with an easy grace. Bright eyes and a playful grin pin Winter as one hand comes up to lightly trace the curve of her jaw. The pad of her thumb settles just barely along the edge of her lips.

"Jus' tell me what." The words rumble soft and low in her chest. She stands there looking down at the shorter girl, waiting patiently.
View user profile

on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:25 am
Winter nodded as she looked up at Agnes, finally able to somewhat make eye contact. She blushed all the same. "I suppose you're right. I'm just.... Not ready to tell the world while I'm still figuring it out." She said softly.

She blushed as Agnes practically purrs her next words. God, it was so cute... She smiled at her all the same. She was grateful for her patiences. Lord knows that Agnes will probably need a lot with her. She scratched the back of her head nervously as Agnes invaded her space. It was a pleasant invasion but Winter was acutely aware of everything. Her body in relation to the other girl. The warntg that emmitated from Agnes. Her own heart pounding against her chest. She was a mess.

Winter couldn't help but to shiver pleasently as Agnes touched her. God, that grin of hers was adorable. She couldn't get enough of it. Winter was aware of the other's thumb near her lips. She vaguely wondered what Agnes tasted like... Would she taste of the outside? Would she taste like a camping trip?

She blushed when she asked what she wanted. "I... I don't know...." She murmured. "I didn't think that I would get this far..." She murmured as she took a small step closer to Agnes so that they were sharing pretty much the same space. Her eyes kept glancing at her lips.
View user profile

on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:57 am
Agnes watches Winter’s eyes flick from her to her lips. It was a message she was well versed in, one that she was all too happy to receive. She smiles, a little less playful and a lot more sultry. A hand comes to rest high on Winter’s hip. A little bit of pressure, a little bit of a pull with her strong arms and their bodies were flush against each other.

“Well then I ‘spose we’ll figure it out.” Agnes murmurs low before pulling Winter’s chin forward.

She leans down herself to meet the girl halfway. Lips meet in a gentle press, something easy for Winter to try. She’s got her in a very loose hold that the other can break anytime. The kiss is chaste, soft, and utterly sweet, but Agnes just can’t resist. As the two break away, she gently takes Winter’s bottom lip between her teeth and leaves the kiss with a very small nip. It’s an overture to something more, if Winter’s feeling up to it.

Girl did say she liked t’ bite.
View user profile

on Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:05 am
Winter recognized the look that Agnes gave her. That sultry look did her in to be honest. She let Agnes grab her hip and pull her close. She blushed some more but she didn't stop her as their bodies were pressed together. She was sure that Agnes could hear her heart pounding in her chest. She didn't stop her. She didn't want her to stop.

Winter looked up into her eyes as Agnes pulled her chin up. She stood on her toes as her hands gently laid on Agnes's arms as they kissed for the first time. Her eyes closed. She kiss was sweet... And yet.. Winter wanted more. There was something... Something about her that was just so... Inviting.

As they pulled apart after the kiss, Winter felt a gentle bite on her lip. She looked at Agbes with a teasing glare. Her confidence back. "Figure it out indeed ..." She said softly. She smiled. "You're just too tall for me to kiss, Agnes. Why don't you sit down so you're more my height." She said as she gently pushed her to her bed to sit. She had thought if her desk chair. It was closer but the thing was on wheels and not safe for this. Besides... She wanted to taste Agnes more... She didn't get a good feel for her just yet.
View user profile

on Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:26 am
Agnes lets herself be pushed back onto the bed behind her. Now there was that confidence she remembered, she thought with a sly look. Her legs hit the edge of the bed and she falls back onto the cheap college mattress and the sheets that cover it. Her hands reach behind her to steady herself while she lets her long legs stretch out in front of her, bare heels hitting the cool tile.

“Happy t’ ‘blige.” She drawls at Winter. Pale grey eyes look out at her in the middle of the room under half lidded eyes. Winter’s there, confident but blushing, flustered but focused on her, and with a body that just don’t quit. God, Agnes wants her bad. She wants those curves under her hands, wants those lips against hers, wants to draw all sorts of sounds from her, wants her hands in that short hair, wants to leave marks that don’t fade for weeks, wants, wants, wants.

“Gonna join me, darlin?” Agnes smiles at her from her spot on the bed. She shifts herself; a little more open, a little more inviting.

Hopes Winter takes the very, very obvious invitation.
View user profile

on Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:33 am
Winter looked at Agnes as she sat down on her bed. She had that eager look in her eyes. She ass thinking. She was thinking about her .. about what she wanted to do with her. Winter was a bit overwhelmed for a moment. This was moving fast but she didn't want to slow down. She looked at Agnes.

Winter wanted those strong arms around her and holding her. She wanted to kiss her. To run her fingers through her curly hair. She chewed on her lip a bit nervously but it did look slightly seductive as Agnes invited her closer.

Winter took two steps forward and ended up between Agnes's legs. She looked at the tall girl, their height as little more equal now as she leaned forward for another kiss. This time, Winter wasn't as chaste. She wrapped her arms around Agnes as she tried to tease Agnes's lips open. It's just like kissing a boy... Except the lips are so much sweeter tasting.
View user profile

on Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:10 am
Winter settles between her legs, and that’s just too fine. What’s even better is the kiss that follows. Winter’s arms wrap around her as Agnes’s own come forward to pull at the shorter girl’s waist. When Winter teases her own lips open, Agnes grips a little harder, enough to where it’ll leave marks. God damn this girl.

She lets her hands roam and oh, that’s much too far away. A small pull brings Winter closer to her with the power of muscles she’s earned in her twenty-two years. She hums her approval with this new arrangement, with the girl much more into her space, knees on the bed in between her own legs. Her hands come up to trace the line of Winter’s spine, up to her neck, and tangles her fingers into her hair.

She breaks the kiss again to check in with Winter, eyes still half lidded but curious. “Y’all good?” She wants to make sure this is enjoyable for everyone involved. She knows what she likes, but she knows Winter is pulling from a very small pool of experience.

“Figure out what y’like yet?” she murmurs teasingly.
View user profile

on Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:41 am
Winter made a small sound as Agnes held her around the waist. It was a cross between a sigh and a moan. She could feel her fingers pressing into her skin. Slightly painful and totally worth it. She gasped as she was pulled up into the bed with her knees between Agnes's legs. Their bodies pressed flush together. Winter was breathless.

Agnes was so strong. She could feel her muscles through her clothing. Feel their power as she pulled her closer. As Agnes's hands moved, so did Winter's. One remained around the other girl's neck over her shoulder. The other cupped her cheek with her palm. Why did Agnes taste so amazing? So earthy and homey. .... So addicting...

As Agnes broke the kiss to check up on her, Winter hummed as she nodded and pressed her forehead to hers. "I'm good... " She played with Agnes's hair just a bit. "I kinda know what I like." She then mocked biting her with a playful grin. "We already know that I like biting." Her confidence slowly building.
View user profile

on Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:30 pm
Girl was catching on fast. Agnes was a sucker for hands tangling in her hair, tugging in her hair, playing with her hair, anything really. A rumble echos in her chest as she hums her appreciation for the attention to her soft curls. Her hand from where is had been settled on the smaller girl’s waist lower to trail light against the curve of her hip, appreciating the softness there. This close, she can feel the hummingbird beat of Winter’s heart in her chest, feel the comfortable weight of her body pressing soft against her own. Such plush lips, just perfect to bite and tease.

Winter’s finding her confidence, bless the girl. Winter brings their forehead together when she breaks to check in on the less experienced girl, and huffs out a playful laugh after she speaks.

“Oh hun.” Agnes growls. She smiles just so, exposing her two sharpest teeth to the younger girl. “Y’ain’t e’en seen bitin’ yet.”

With that she brings their lips together once more. The kiss is a little rougher, a little less chaste. Her tongue swipes across the other’s lips to tease them open and when Winter grants her permission, her tongue brushes inside. There’s so much she wants to do; she want to tease out those sounds, those moans, those sighs. She lives for those noises, those vocal cues that she’s finding the tics that would unwind her partner and undo her slowly under Agnes’s attentions. Her hands roam as her head dips to find the space just under Winter’s jaw along the side of her neck and kisses soft in that junction.

Her hands find purchase on the top of the other girls thighs. Slowly, they find their way around the width of her legs to grip underneath the other girls thighs and ease her off the bed and into her lap. Winter’s legs part to bracket the larger girl’s hips and Agnes dips her head to trace teeth along the soft length of the younger girl’s neck.
View user profile

on Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:45 pm
Winter both heard and felt the rumble in Agnes's chest as she played with her hair. She smiled. So the girl does have a weakness. A small one... but a weakness nonetheless. She targeted her hair and combed her fingers through the soft curls. She gently tugged once she reached the ends before combing her fingers through again... over and over again. She found that she quite enjoyed the older girl's voice. It was quite... melodic.

Winter made a soft noise as Agnes gripped her hips, holding her there. She blushed once more but smiled all the same. She liked how the other was holding her, supporting her. Even her laugh was good natured as Winter attempted a tease. Agnes was much better at it. That growl she made... now that was sexy. And the two sharp teeth... Winter couldn't help but to grin. "I suppose I haven't." She whispered back. "Show me..."

THen their lips reunited in a not so tender kiss. Winter's grip on Agnes's hair tightened as she parted her lips to allow the other's tongue to explore her mouth. She sighed softly as they kissed while she closed her eyes, completely allowing herself to lose herself to the moment. Agnes wouldn't intentionally hurt her. She knew that much.

Agnes's lips found her weak point all too soon as she kissed right under her jaw. Winter moaned softly and pressed her body against Agnes's as Agnes's hands roamed. WInter didn't stop her. She didn't want her to stop. It was too amazing! Winter willingly shifted to straddle the older girl's lap as she pressed her body even closer now that she could. Agnes was all too good! Winter was slowly becoming jello in her hands and under her lips.

What was the final straw was when Winter felt Agnes drag her teeth along her neck. Winter tossed her head back and gripped the back of her head, holding her teeth to her neck. "Don't... stop..." She gasped out after her moan of delight. Damn... was she screwed. Agnes knew her too well already.

View user profile

on Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:41 pm
Agnes laughs against the curve of Winter’s neck, enjoying the fluttering pulse she can feel there. She figured the girl was a little sensitive, knew she liked teeth, but that. That was a reaction. Her heart skipped a small beat in her own chest, her smile curving a little more sly against Winter’s soft skin. This. This is what she liked most in her partners. The responsiveness, their noise, listening to their desires and playing into them until they’re putty under her hands. Their pleasure gives her a high like nothing else.

“Whate’er you wan, hun.” She purred.

Chapped lips press against the base of Winter’s neck before she nibbles soft, testing Winter. When the girl seems agreeable, she takes her teeth and sinks them soft into the flesh there. It’s not hard enough to break skin, Agnes knows her teeth could break bone if she put enough pressure behind them, but it’ll definitely leave a mark. Her teeth trail up, sucking and biting soft dark marks into the pale skin of her neck, ending back where she began.

Hands meanwhile knead soft into the back of her thighs, loving the weight of them, the shape of them. With Winter straddling her though, she’s sure she can find a better spot for them. She rolls her hips up and against the smaller girl; her hands come free from underneath Winter and grip low against the curve of her ass.
View user profile

on Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:56 pm
Winter felt Agnes's own heart skip a beat as she reacted to each new sensation. As Agnes so aptly picked up on, Winter was very sensitive when it came to her neck. It was one of her weaknesses. She was shy about admitting it but Agnes was quick to discover and exploit it. She moaned softly as she spoke. It was a short line but it meant so much.

Winter squirmed delightedly in her lap as her neck was nibbled. Her free hand rubbed Agnes's back as her other hand still remained tangled in her hair. Then she felt Sharon teeth bite her. She gasped and held onto her tighter. Her heart pounded even faster. It felt amazing. No... More than amazing... Fantastic! Winter gasped and groaned happily as the older and more experienced girl tended to her neck.

Winter knew that she was doomed. Agnes was amazing. She didn't want her to ever stop and they had only just started; Winter's pale cheeks flushed again as their hips grinded together a bit before Agnes grabbed her ass. She smiled.

"You like curvy girls..." She gasped out. "More to grab right?"
View user profile

on Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:40 am
“Mmhmm.” Agnes hums low. “Lot’s t’grab. Weakness a’ mine.”

She smiles, loving the red in the other’s cheeks. She looks flustered, flushed, and absolutely fucking edible. If she had to guess, the current flush in her cheeks had bloomed right after…

Agnes rolls her hips again, making sure the movement was slow but purposeful. Her hands drag up the smaller girl’s back; up and over the curve of her butt, along her hips, up her sides, and back to settle atop her impressive thighs. Strong fingers trace along the soft curve of her hipbones and back down her thighs, teasing.

She dips her head to take the girl’s lips between hers, claiming her mouth for her own as she sets an easy rhythm with her hips. The moans, the groans, the gasps; the girl on top of her was so vocal. Agnes smiles into the kiss. This girl, she thinks as Winter grinds down onto her. Something fizzles bright in her brain, burns warm in her gut, and she aborts that thought in favor of a growl as her fingers dig into the soft flesh of Winter’s hips.
View user profile

on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:31 am
Winter grinned as Agnes admitted to liking curvy girls like herself. It was always a confidence booster when someone said things like that. That certainly helped distracted her when she has gri-

She did it again. Winter flushed red as Agnes purposefully rolled her hips against hers. She bit her lip to soften the moan that welled up from her core but it was still far too loud to not be noticed by the other girl. Thankfully, the older girl's hands served as a welcome distraction from their hips touching and grinding against each other.

Agnes was teasing her and taking full advantage of her inexperience in order to give her a unique experience. To be honest, no boy back in high could top this. And she had plenty of practice. Winter welcomed the kiss eagerly as she returned it, parting her lips so her own tongue could explore her mouth. She moaned softly as she appreciated her taste. She was slowly realizing that she appreciated everything you do with Agnes. Even that sexy growl as she grabbed her hips and rolled her own.

Winter decided to shyly roll her hips back, pressing even closer to Agnes. Her face red and her pulse quickened as she slipped one of her hands up and under the other's shirt and felt her abs. Oh Lord... They even felt better than they looked from afar.
View user profile

on Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:30 pm
Agnes huffs out a laugh as Winter’s hand starts to work shyly under her shirt. Girl wants to touch, she’s got no problem with that. She’s in the mood to make it easier, so she takes the hem of her ratty tank top and pulls it up and over her head in a smooth motion.

"Help ya'self, sugar." she says in a playful drawl.

With no tank top, there’s nothing but an old sports bra covering Agnes’s torso. Her body is covered in hard won, defined muscle, in old scars and newer marks, and in freckles that fall from her face and neck down to her shoulders, chest, and back in a pattern reminiscent of stars on a dark summer night.

Rough hands return to Winter’s hips as Agnes’s head dips back in to kiss and suck at the underside of Winter’s jaw and down, peppering her poor neck in small, dark purple spots. Her lips lean up and back in to catch the smaller girl’s in an openmouthed kiss. She wants to taste, to touch, to go as far as the other will let her. She’ll take whatever’s given, she thinks as he hands work their way up and down the thick length of Winter’s thighs and hips.
View user profile

on Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:13 pm
Winter blushed as Agnes simply stripped off the tank top. Oh lord... she was sitting in the lap of a sexy, half naked girl. She was flustered but that didn't stop her hands from exploring her torso, her arms, her shoulders... Her finger tips brush up against scars old and new, memorizing the other's girls body with her fingers and eyes. She's never seen a more beautiful and attractive girl, despite all of her freckles and unique marks.

She blushed even more at her playful drawl. Winter couldn't keep her eyes off of her muscles and the constellations her freckles made. She traced a few with her thumbs before gasping and tilting her face up, tearing her eyes away once Agnes kissed her neck, attacking her soft flesh, covering her with fresh bruises and bite marks. Winter vaguely thinks that she was going to have to wear a scarf tomorrow.

The smaller girl moaned softly as Agnes treated her body and teased her to absolute bliss. She was breathing hard and before she could truly react, she felt Agnes kiss her and she gladly returned the kiss, tasting her once more. She moaned happily as Agnes's hands rubbed her thighs. Winter before increasingly warmer so she stripped off her sweatshirt, revealing a thin
white cami underneath that did not hide her pokka dotted pink bra. Even contained in their cage, her breasts were almost spilling out.

Winter pulled away briefly to catch her breath. "Wow... you're fucking sexy..." She murmured in between breaths, still blushing hard. It was hard to be articulate when you're sitting in the lap of your crush.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum