Apartment 110--The Date

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apartment 110--The Date

Post by HelloPeoples on Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:54 pm

Dawson knocked on the wooden door, holding the flowers in his left hand and knocking with his right. He was nervous, biting his lip like it was a steak and he was a hungry dog.

HelloPeoples

Location : I'm right here in the middle of the U.S.A., the great ol' Sunflower State!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apartment 110--The Date

Post by HerpdaDerp on Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:36 am

Douglas answers the door, dressed in a pair of nice jeans and an old, but nice looking sweater. "Hey, you came. Sweet, um, just come on in." He opens the door fully, revealing the inside of his apartment. It's relatively clean, Bear is lying on the couch, and there is Chinese takeout on the table. "Figured take-out was a step up from ramen, so I picked some up on the way back from town."

HerpdaDerp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloPeoples on Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:18 am

Dawson grins at Douglas as he walks in. Glancing at the Chinese food, he nodded and shrugged. "Yes, I'd have to agree, a step up. I-I brought you these flowers,"he says, turning back to him.

HelloPeoples

Location : I'm right here in the middle of the U.S.A., the great ol' Sunflower State!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HerpdaDerp on Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:37 pm

"Oh, really? Thank you." he looks at the flowers, surprised. "That's a coincidence, Dawn gave me some flowers to give to you." He goes to his kitchen counter and retrieve the bouquet that had been sitting in a vase. "I'll swap you." He smiles and holds them out.

HerpdaDerp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloPeoples on Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:16 pm

He smiles as Douglas talks. His voice was so kind, so sweet. So sexy. "Great minds think alike," he said at that, nodding as he got the vase of flowers. "Okay." Dawson exchanges his flowers for Douglas's, beaming.

HelloPeoples

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HerpdaDerp on Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:30 am

"Well, it was Dawn who gave them to me, soo..." he says as he walks over to the counter and puts the bouquet in water. "Wanna eat?" he gestures to the table.

HerpdaDerp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top