X-Men: Renewed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cantaclarac
Admin
https://xmen-renewed.forumotion.com

Highmauve: Homecoming - Page 3 Empty Re: Highmauve: Homecoming

Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:34 pm
Noelle quickly grabs her clutch bag that had been kicked off the stairs. Taking a mental inventory, she knew she had her book, her phone, and some makeup. The book and the phone were the important items. She would need those. She looks at Winter, looking at her with a steady stare. "You have my number. Give it to the police, if you need to. Don't let him tell them anything different than what it was. I was attacked, Tobi was defending me. I promise I'll take care of it."

She turns to Agnes, who had already started toward the dorms and follows suit, determined. While she was normally so observant of the world around her, Noelle's only focus was on Tobi. And the hole that Evan had created at the pit of her stomach.

The walk is pretty short, but Noelle doesn't try to talk to Agnes. She didn't know what to say. The guilt and shame riddled her body, making her skin crawl. She pushed it aside. She'd worry about that later.
RegMon

Highmauve: Homecoming - Page 3 Empty Re: Highmauve: Homecoming

Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:47 pm
Winter nodded as Noelle told her what had happened. Vaguely. But it was good enough. She could at least tell part of the story. She wanted to get away but she wasn't about to let Evan tell lies about what happened. He probably would have told the police that he was attacked unprovoked. The asshole.

As they all walked away, she stayed behind. She would text Agnes later to check up on them. She looked down at her dress. Well. This was ruined now.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum